Want to learn about money management with friends and classmates? Are you searching for programming ideas? Are you hosting an event and want to add a financial wellness table? Connect with the Center for Financial Wellness.
We offer a variety of money management topics and presentations. We can even speak during a regularly scheduled academic classes. We want to raise awareness and garner support for financial wellness and literacy across our campus and beyond.
- Financial Basics—One of the most important aspects of financial wellness is an understanding of the basics. This presentation will help you start on your path to greater financial capability and understanding.
- Budgeting—The first step to financial wellness is being able to live within your means. Learn to track your money and develop a spending plan.
- Credit—Using credit cards wisely can be a challenge. Explore how to choose a credit card, be a responsible credit card user, and learn what to do if you cannot pay your bill. Learn how to manage this important financial tool while you are in college.
- Student Loans—Learn about student loans, borrowing tips, and how to manage existing and future debt.
- Money Habitudes—Your habits and attitudes affect how you use money. In this interactive game, discover how your habits help you but may create challenges as well. Get handy tips on how to save and budget your money.
- Promotion of Our Office/Services—Request a representative to attend an event or an information browse session.
Do you have other questions? Do you not see what you are looking for? Email us at email@example.com. We are happy to discuss a custom financial wellness topic for you or your group.Request Visit Form