You can start developing the skills you need to succeed with money now and long after college.
The Center for Financial Wellness offers one-on-one meetings with peer guides who can provide information on:
- Financial goal setting
- Creating a spending plan
- Credit cards and scores
- Student loan types
- Student loan repayment options
- Banking basics
What to Expect
You and your peer guide will discuss your current financial situation, your goals, and the best strategy for follow up. To get the most out of your visit, it may help to bring specific figures or statements.
Please note that peer guides provide education, information, and strategies only. Students interested in financial planning and investments are encouraged to consult a financial professional.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
- Log in to MyUTK with you NETID and password.
- Under the Academic Support, select Navigate.
- Then select Schedule an Appointment.
- Select One Stop from the drop down menu
- Select Financial Wellness under services
- Select Location – In-person or virtual.
- Select Appointment Time
If you have any issues scheduling an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.